Follow-up Comment #3, bug #17487 (project warmux):

I think the attached patch is a step forward: at least one should now be able
to hide the controls from any place, and I decided to use it at end of turn.

This should be done sooner though, as soon we know for instance a character
can't move anymore instead (which is any combination of
ActiveCharacter().IsDead(), end of turn, weapon cooldown/out of ammo etc). I
just haven't identified the place where to put the code.

(file #11893)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: hide_controls.diff             Size:1 KB

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?17487>