Hi and merry Christmas if it is relevant to you,

Le 11/12/2010 13:23, Kurosu a écrit :
Therefore, the string freeze for next warmux 10.12 release is in effect.
You have 10 days to submit your updates, as I'd like to try to release
it before Christmas.

As this utterly failed, I'm now switching to the following schedule: people working now on the translation, please acknowledge you are. I'll be waiting for all such translators to be done or 10 days (hence bringing the translation time to 3 weeks), whichever comes first.

Work not finished won't be lost, but rather used for following release.

The release should therefore have been named 11.01, but so much delay wasn't expected, and it hardly matters anyway.

Christophe