On Sunday, 19 March 2006 at 14:01, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> > Attached are two patches for the current SVN. The first one fixes
> > compilation with g++ for me (it is not reversing rev. 50),
> It took me some time to figure out, but finally I saw the case-change. :)
> PHYSFS_file is the name for physfs-1.0 and PHYSFS_File for physfs-1.1, is
> that
> correct?

Seems like it. In the 1.1 physfs.h file there is a typedef so the
lower-case version works with both versions (see
http://icculus.org/physfs/docs-devel/html/physfs_8h-source.html line
287).

> DBPRINTF( ... ) should be replaced with debug( LOG_SOUND, ... )

Oh, OK. Perhaps I'll remember that until I need it next time (or make a
patch changing every console output to debug()).

> Thanks for the patch,

No problem. There's more coming.

cybersphinx