On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 11:00:50PM +0100, Per Inge Mathisen wrote:

> There is a problem here, yes, but I don't think using DEFAULT_DATA_DIR
> is a good idea. Instead, the result of find_data_dir() should be
> recorded and used instead of PHYSFS_getBaseDir().

OK, that sounds like a plan.  I'll have a look at that.

> This will not work. Sometimes the files are inside a zip archive, so
> passing a FILE * handle will give you totally wrong results... The
> MP3/Vorbis functions need to be rewritten to work with buffers, there
> is no way around it.

ah, good point.  OK, I'll convert them to buffer.  I think I saw
something like this elsewhere in the same library, so I'll poke around a
bit.

> Also there is no need to add a physfs_loadBufferFromFile() function,
> since we already have a readFile() function defined for this purpose
> in lib/framework/frame_stub.c

Doh!  Sorry, I'm still working my way around the source tree.  OK, leave
it with me for a few more days and I'll see what more I can do.

Cheers!

Scott

--
(o_  Scott L. Balneaves | "You are the Universe's only chance to appreciate
//\  Systems Department |  its own beauty."