Am Sonntag, 27. August 2006 00:55 schrieb Christian Vest Hansen:
> in special cases where the client did not follow the protocol, the
> previous version would have a memory leak where ancient game states
> weren't cleaned up.
>
> attached are 2 patch files that should fix this issue.
The second patch doesn't apply cleanly.
Thus I attached the handpatched sources.

I also get some warnings when compiling them:
wzmasterserver_src/GameManager.java:16: warning: [unchecked] unchecked
conversion
found   : java.util.HashMap
required: java.util.Map<java.lang.String,wzmasterserver.Game>
        openGames = new HashMap();
                    ^
wzmasterserver_src/GameManager.java:17: warning: [unchecked] unchecked
conversion
found   : java.util.HashMap
required: java.util.Map<java.lang.String,wzmasterserver.Game>
        startedGames = new HashMap();
                       ^
wzmasterserver_src/GameManager.java:58: warning: [unchecked] unchecked
conversion
found   : java.util.ArrayList
required: java.util.ArrayList<wzmasterserver.Game>
        ArrayList<Game> allGames = new
ArrayList(openGames.size()+startedGames.size());
                                   ^
3 warnings