Hi developers,

i am a student of computer science from germany. Recently i had a very
close look at the dec130.dll shipped in the original source archive of
Warzone 2100, after trying to get the original videos to show up and
finding the video decoder to be missing.

So, is anyone here interested in reverse engineered specs for the video
frame format decodeable with dec130.dll? I myself don't want to
reimplement a decoder using my specs and release it, as i did have a
close look at the algorithms used in the binary, to create those specs.
At least i think a clean room approach is preferable.

Kind regards,
  Pierre