Consolidating the config handling makes good sense to me.

Dennis Schridde wrote:
Hi!

I'd like to know how the configuration should be handled.
Currently there are a dozen and one different places where config values are stored.

Currently:
- warzoneconfig has some runtime functions to store config values
- Some subsystems like ivis have their own runtime config storage
- configfile stores values in files and gets them from the runtime storage
- Probably several other places and methods

My idea:
- Get everything from the configfile, everywhere, everytime
(Don't parse it everytime, of course. But use and enhance the current runtime config registry.)