On Monday,  9 October 2006 at 19:22, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> Author: devurandom
> Date: Mon Oct  9 21:22:24 2006
> New Revision: 428

> Log:
> Patch by Christian Ohm: Gamma controls

Why haven't you included my fix for that? The problem is: floats are not
exact. I regularly got numbers like 1.2499999999 instead of 1.25
(reproducible, and this is CPU dependant) - which resulted in the gamma
value being changed to 1.20 on saving (divide by 20 and truncate the
decimals). So I added a little bit when changing the gamma value, to
ensure it never falls below the desired value. The increase in the gamma
value is not significant, you'd have to change it hundreds of times to
notice the difference (but you can add a few decimals more, it you think
it's too large now).

--
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.  There might be a
law against it by that time.