On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:53:20 -0500 Dennis Schridde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Quote from: Piotr Szulczewski
>> I am a http://gamersunited.eu webmaster [...]
>> my e-mail is: piotr botul pl
>> My review of the newly modifyed WZ2100 is here:
>> http://gamersunited.topworld.org/warzone2.htm
>That review doesn't say anything about "the awesome Warzone 2100"
>or similar,
>but please be gentle to him when providing feedback!
>

>--Dennis

"The Campaign was very good in the original release but now,
without the cutscenes removed brutaly by the Eidos Company, it's no
fun anymore. The multiplayer on the other hand remained
interresting."

I wouldn't say it isn't fun, but it is missing that polish.  I
guess they also didn't have time to play multiplayer. :)

" I'm looking forward to play the final GPL release!"
Will there ever be a final release?  I hope not.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485