----- Original Message ----- From: "Roman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <warzone-commits@gna.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:12 PM
Subject: [Warzone-commits] r592 - in /trunk: lib/script/chat_parser.y lib/script/parse.h >lib/script/script_lexer.l lib/script/script_parser.y src/scriptfuncs.c src/scriptfuncs.h src/scripttabs.c

Author: troman
Date: Tue Jan  2 21:12:14 2007
New Revision: 592

Log:
-Implemented C-like #include preprocessor directive for the scripting engine, can be used up to depth of >MAX_SCR_INCLUDE_DEPTH. Unlike C counterpart main purpose is to reuse executable and non->executable code.

Example:
#include "multiplay/skirmish/my_include.slo"

-Implemented C-like #define preprocessor directive. Nested macros allowed with up to depth of >MAX_SCR_MACRO_DEPTH. -Added a script function for a fast feature iteration (returns burning as well as non-burning oil resources)
-Replaced some custom Pumpkin routines with default FLEX routines
-Some cleanups

Some additional scripting comfort.

If that breaks any stuff on other compilers please let me know.

Troman