On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:07:33 -0500 Joonas Sarajärvi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>The Watermelon kirjoitti:
>>     You also have to remember that if you do increase it, and
>people
>>     get up to that many units, the game may becomes a slideshow.
>>     Depending on system of course.
>>
>>     Do we have a minimum requirement for this game that we are
>sticking
>>     to?
>>
>> I think the current bottleneck of overall performance is the
>> draw functions,not units ai/coords/info update functions,and
>there will
>> always be more rooms for optimizations for units 'update'
>functions even
>> if it becomes the major performance killer one day.

>Hello, this is my first posting here. I am posting this via gmane
>so I
>don't know if this really works.
>
>Anyways, could the unit limits be made configurable? At least in
>skirmirh games?

Yes, I see your post, so it seems to work. :)

Yes, it could be made like that, but the problem is the GUI.  It
isn't easy to do anything with it really.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485