Dennis Schridde schreef:
> Am Montag, 8. Januar 2007 23:48 schrieb Giel van Schijndel:

>>> For the devpkg I am using the OpenAL implementation from Creative, which
>>> doesn't provide neither of the above. :(
>>> (The sample 0.0.8 implementation didn't compile nicely with MinGW.)
>>>
>> I'm using creative's devpack (the windows one that is) as well, and it
>> links perfectly.
>>
> Yes, but you wont have a openal.pc pkgconfig-file or openal-config
> shell-script in it, will you? ;)

It's windows stuff so you go ahead and guess how many shell-scripts are
in there. Nah just leave it I'll give you the answer, it is "no".

Btw I found out that I didn't set up my make system to actually link
against Creative's libs. I am in fact linking against the one's you've
provided here:
http://download.gna.org/warzone/development/warzone-devpkg-mingw32-20060108.7z
, I am however running it with Creative's DLLs, so I'd say the only
changes to those DLLs are internally (i.e. they don't affect the interface).

That leaves me wondering how it can be that you can't and I can link
against those libs.

PS Some dead URLs exist here http://wz2100.net/downloads.html (devpack &
Lex+YaCC).

--