Congratulations! You got 8 out of 4 points from my SpamAssassin! ;)

> 3.3 HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP  Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (Split IP)
> 3.8 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2 Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr 2)
> 1.7 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO      Received: contains an IP address used for HELO
> -0.7 BAYES_20   BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 5 to 20% [score: 0.1873]

I'll answer anyway and hope you are not a spambot. :)

Am Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007 22:42 schrieben Sie:
> Hello!
> I want to be a packager (RPM) of the Warzone2100 on fedora-extras
> repository. There program should be work (build and run) on all
> architectures (i386,x86_64 and ppc).
It shoult _not_ run on x86_64. There were some efforts to make the next
version, 2.1, run on x86_64, but on 2.0 it is known that it is impossible.

> The i386 and ppc work correctly
> (I can not test running on ppc, but it build ok). The problem is
> x86_64. I should fix Your code to build under this arch, but it might
> be hard and probably You are working about it. I think we can
> co-operate if You want.
Yes, there were some people working on x86_64 support for 2.1, but it appears
as if it was stalled. AFAIK at least one of them (Stefan Huehner) got pretty
far, I think he was at least able to see the startup screen. ;)

The general problem in Warzone is that 32bit integer variables are abused to
store pointers in various parts of the code. This of course wont work on a
system were pointers are 64bit long.

Maybe you want to link in with Stefan, maybe you can share some work or ideas.
I also think there was someone else who brought up a custom 64bit datatype he
named UPWORD, though I don't remember who it was and I can't find the emails
anymore...
I didn't like that UPWORDs very much, maybe you find another way.

--Dennis Schridde

PS: I forwarded your email to the mailinglist, so others may contact you when
they read this.