On 2/12/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was just experimenting with automatic unloading of unused resources.
So when we get an "Out of memory" error when trying to load a resource, it
would try to free resources which were not used for some time, to free some
memory.

If you run out of memory loading Warzone data, you have bigger problems. IMHO.

In my experience, dealing with out of memory situations is rarely
worth the effort unless you really _need_ to, and I do not think
Warzone has the amount of data that makes it necessary.

I have not had the time to look closely at your lua work yet, but it
sounds really cool.

 - Per