About the documentation,
why not create a subfolder like www.wz2100.net/docs/,
it is absolutly no problem to give kim (for example) access to this.

Maybe we can integrate or port it some day into the wiki.
(Integrating them as pure HTML code -we tried that- will break the HTML
code and make xss attacks easily possible, so don't ask for that :))

Oh, because we talking about the wiki: i'll play around with MediWiki
this weekend. To replace dokuwiki. It looks like the most people are
more familar with the MediaWiki software/syntax. But it is a bit
difficult to integrate the forums-accounts as wiki-accounts.

And i'll will register at ModDB these days, and try to add WZR again :)

- Kamaze