I think we need to add fflush() to the output routines for
stderr.txt & stdout.txt.  This because on crash, those do not get
written, so we don't have anything to show.  This on windows.

Anyone against this?  It will not slow game down much, and this is
only written on errors.

On line 1419 of scriptfunc.c it crashes on mission 3.
                ASSERT( FALSE, "scrRemoveMessage:cannot find message - %s",
                        psViewData->pName );
                return FALSE;

Also getting many  errors now, usually openAL, same type before.
If no crash, then log is over 400k!

--
Click for  FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1KYDpU3oc8DjiUGlOinwhTu6zc/