I tried to load all pie's into vbo,but it didnt work due to some rts nature
of WZ:

1.frequent texture coords changes:
team color,animation prevents vbo cached pie's from working
properly,updating it per frame will be an overkill

2.polygon color changes:
polygon color affected by many factors

3.per polygon drawing increases number of calls to bind vbo's,which makes it
run slower than immediate mode/vertex array pointer.

so I think we have to stick to vertex array and use vbo for something
else...though terrain drawing is not suitable for vbo too since its 'vertex'
is caculated in real-time...

will try to convert pie point from int32 to float first...