Am Sonntag, 4. März 2007 schrieb Per I. Mathisen:
> Author: per
> Date: Sun Mar  4 13:35:51 2007
> New Revision: 842

> Log:
> Fix includes to make it compile again on my box.
>
> Modified:
>     trunk/lib/framework/exceptionhandler.c
Perhaps you could point out the problems the code created on your box...

What do you need _GNU_SOURCE for? Maybe we can replace the GNU extension which
caused a problem with a POSIX function... Without knowing which function this
is, I have no chance to do that.

Why are the sys/types and sys/stat headers needed? They should be included by
the other headers allready... They are guarded by checks on __USE_XOPEN,
which is set by_XOPEN_SOURCE. Maybe defining that instead could help. But I
have no idea what the problem was, so I don't know how to fix it, either.