On 3/5/07, jwf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

       hi, I have been playing / debugging some with svn versions of
warzone.
So i made up some patches for segfaults and arithmetic exceptions i was
having in linux. They don't fix the root cause of why, for example the
pointers the are null, they just protect against segfaults so the game
is more playable. Perhaps someone with more experience can make these
patches redundant.

these apply to src/action.c src/ai.c src/projectile.c src/scriptai.c

i hope they help,
jonathan

Thanks for the fixes,the action.c and projectile are the bugs I made(the
action one is because I forgot to check against null for a pointer before
doing the shift operation,the projectile is probably due to some recent
changes to projectile hit system),not sure about the other two though.