On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:59:38 -0400 Dennis Schridde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Well, loadConfig should do the initialization...
>> And for loadConfig it should *NOT* matter whether the config
>file was found
>> or not... Even if it is of size 0, it should still init
>correctly. And it
>> does so here.
>> What version of PhysFS are you using?
>>
>> --Dennis

You delete file or create 0 length file to test?  I am windows now,
and it crash if I create 0 length.  I don't know what version
PhysFS is on Ubuntu Edgy.  Will find out when I boot to that system
again.

--
Click to replace your roof, new technology last longer and stronger
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1SIh3gQGZ60GpB9XfpsxjkfgLy/