On 3/17/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am Samstag, 17. März 2007 schrieb The Watermelon:
> On 3/16/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It might be safe to ignore it, but the real problem is: Why does the
> > NULLDROID
> > exist in the 1st place?
> > When it died, shouldn't it be removed immediately and completely
instead
> > of
> > just partly? Why is the dead droid replaced with a NULLDROID at all?
> >
> > --Dennis
>
> iirc the droid has a 'died' flag to indicate that this droid should be
no
> longer referenced by other game objects as target.Maybe it has something
> do with the multi-targeting actions I added,but still I am unable to
> reproduce it with 7 AI fighting the shyt out of each other...guess it's
> triggered by some weird combination of turrets that the AI never builds
if
> it's targeting related...
I wasn't able to reproduce it either. But then I kept me alive via
emplacements and a few vtols. Maybe someone can enlighten us whether this
might be multi-turret related...

--Dennis

my tests was even simpler:
I just fortify my base with tons of walls,then let 4 allies AI to mess with
3 hostile ones in a 8 player map...