On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:21:13 -0400 Angus Lees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>On 4/23/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:42:23 -0400 Giel van Schijndel
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >about
>12
>> >months

>(rpl
>> >video
>> >are

>> >here:

>> >but its
>> >only the
>> >texture
>> >look at
>> >enjoying

>> >have the
>> >sensitive.

>branch
>> >and we

>> >What libraries does this depend on?
>> >Because I'm getting some linker errors:
>glBeginFragmentShaderATI,
>> >glSetFragmentShaderConstantATI, glSampleMapATI,
>> >glColorFragmentOp2ATI,
>> >glColorFragmentOp3ATI, glEndFragmentShaderATI  <-- that looks a
>> >lot like
>> >ATI-only OpenGL extensions, which if that is true is a real
>pain,
>> >since
>> >I don't have any ATI video hardware (all ATI stuff I had had a
>> >tendency
>> >of burning out, short cutting, and just stopping without
>> >explainable
>> >reason).
>

>gl_yuv.c has code for various vendor extensions to display yuv
>data.  I
>ripped most of this code from mplayer but then hacked it up a fair
>amount.
>I don't have a software yuv to rgb codepath in fact - I was going
>to do a
>poll to see if anyone had hardware that wasn't covered by one of
>the
>extensions there.
>
>I'm not sure how you're meant to do opengl extensions, but whats
>there links
>and compiles without warnings for me (on linux).  I have an ati
>card, but
>the particular code path in gl_yuv that I have been using (and is
>currently
>hardcoded) uses GL_ARB_vertex_program - not an extension with
>'ATI' in its
>name.
>
>Have a look at gl_yuv.c and tell me what I'm meant to be doing to
>use opengl
>extensions :P
>
>--
>- Gus

I think problem was with glext.h not have all *ATI define.  The
Nvidia dev package no have them listed, so it could not compile &
link them.

--
Need cash? Apply now for a credit loan with fast approval
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1QZon7aZNf9FGtwGbLu82rRPq0/