here are the links as well as the text from same...and to also remind
you of the items i have in backup here. 3 to 5 gigs of warzone 2100
related stuff.

http://wz2100.net/forum/index.php?topic=602.msg4944#msg4944

http://www.realtimestrategies.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1182

Post subject: End of an Era? -- Strata

Okay, guys, this is it:

- http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/stratadrake/utils/PieSlicerDX-Source-final.zip
- http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/stratadrake/utils/WZCK_v20_Final_source.zip
- http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/stratadrake/utils/Version112_916_source.zip

The official end to Strata's involvement over on RTS.net .

"Smile" or "Sad" ?

In the past few years, Strata has:
- registered at FAC
- become an FAC "site helper", moderator, and forum admin
- registered over at dA
- registered over at Wikipedia
- begun playing Mario Kart DS online every weekend.

With my major two projects all but complete, I don't have the time to
work on them anymore, and it looks like my interest in Warzone as a
project has -- how to phrase it -- "gone out".

I've zipped up Pie Slicer, WZCK, as well as the v1.12 9-16 source.
They're free for you guys to work on in your own ways, but make sure
you upload them somewhere safe first of all -- my Angelfire page can't
hold everything.

I know I have several hobby WZ projects left incomplete, but as of now
that's all they still are -- hobbies. Who knows if I'll ever get them
complete.

You can still find me active on any of the sites I've mentioned above,
so as much as it's a form of good-bye..., I'll be around. I may not be
able to stop by on over here much anymore, so don't hold your breath,
but... keep those fingers crossed.