Giel van Schijndel schreef:

>>> This must be a Windows only problem. Maybe you can make up the problem in
>>> Windows specific codepaths in WZ, otherwise it would be a bug in SDL (i.e.
>>> it
>>> is missing to send the regain focus event), which I would not assume, since
>>> it would be a pretty obvious one.
>>>
>> Yes it is a windows only problem. But is reproduceable every time.
>> Warzone will not do anything anymore after regaining focus (in fact it
>> won't even render a screen, so you'll hardly notice that you switched
>> back to warzone).

Fixed in r1247. The culprit was that we didn't check for a third state
in case of an SDL_ACTIVEEVENT. This was the SDL_APPMOUSEFOCUS state,
which is now used to gain focus. But we can't loose focus over it,
because we don't want to loose focus if, in windowed mode, someone where
to hover the mouse over another window.

--
Giel