I agree - there are many issues with the lastest build. But I also
understand that we are in the middle of the conversion to event based
timing, and we were warned that it was not finished.

Should we wait for more updates to the event system before we test further
or should we roll back to an earlier version and move forward with a fewer
changes until each issue is resolved?