Jose Ivey schreef:
-----Original Message-----
From: Giel van Schijndel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 5:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Development list
Subject: Re: [Warzone-dev] Build 1294

Jose Wed, 16 May 2007 22:17:01 -0400 Ivey schreef:

Everything seems to be working again. Power bar display is fine, no
more memory allocation crashes, multiple turrets work fine, no more
off map errors.

That's funny, considering that there have been absolutely no
behavioural changes to Warzone since r1276 (unless you're on
a Mac, the change then would be removal of exceptionhandler,
but that's all and Mac only).