What we got so far:

0000-00-00: Version 2.0.7
 * General:
   * New: Masterserver name and IP, as well as the gameserver port is now
configurable
   * New: Screenshots are now saved as PNGs for better quality
   * New: Configurable framerate limit
   * New: Possibility to always allow debugmode
   * Fix: AutoPackage (Linux Installer) should be easier to install now and
also work on non Athlon CPUs. It doesn't support playback of MP3s anymore,
though.
   * Fix: It was possible to disable the computer in singleplayer games
   * Fix: Crashes caused by not-loaded file when sound is disabled
   * Fix: Crashes after the mission briefing
   * Fix: Crash related to the satelite uplink
 * Settings:
   * Change: Warzone will now run in fullscreen by default (current
configurations won't be affected)

Does anyone know of nasty bugs which still need to be tracked down? I.e.
serious crashes and the like.
Anything else that needs to be backported?

Giel:
Should we add the other config related entries (all New entries except PNG) to
the Settings section, or should we move its lone entry to General as well?

--Dennis