the component bit 'asBits[COMP_CONSTRUCT]' is corrupted after some time of
gameplay(running with 7 ai players with 20x speed should trigger it in few
minutes).

It seems both asBits[COMP_CONSTRUCT] and asBits[COMP_SENSOR] are
corrupted(random number between 100-255,construct should be in range of
0-2,since there is only 2 construct component and 1 null component,the
number of sensor is probably 5-10)

I added ASSERTS in droidSetBits(the one to initialize the droid asBits) in
droid.c and in the droid creation function in objmem.c,but I didnt catch any
droid with bogus construct component index,so I guess the asBits is
corrupted by some droid update function,but I couldnt find the culprit,cos I
am not sure if these functions have been changed recently or not and I never
had this problem before.

this bug is responsible for a null shape crash when rendering construct
component with corrupted asBits[COMP_CNSTRUCT](the 'truck' on droid)