On 6/22/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We just released Warzone 2100 version 2.0.7.
This doesn't bring many stunning new features and is mainly intended to
fix
several remaining crashes and add a few config options for convenience.

I just got a bug report from someone pointing out that the .deb we're
offering on the download page isn't actually installable on a debian
'stable' system.  It seems that whoever built it, built it against debian
'unstable' library versions..

Can someone rebuild the .deb on etch?  If they want me to do that, who
should I give the file to to replace the one on the download page?

--
- Gus