On 7/7/07, Per Inge Mathisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Then the died flag will also have a random value. It just so happens
that > 0 is a more common random value than == 0. This is, IMHO, not a
fix at all. We should fix the root problem, not remove the warnings
indicating that there is a problem.

I've been playing the campaign lately with the reference counting
patch without target problems (lots of *other* problems, though),
which makes me believe the patch may be ready for inclusion soon.

  - Per

hehe glad to hear the target problem is 'gone' with the few fixes in ai.cand
stuff.Theoretically that assert in actionUpdateDroid.c shouldnt happen again
if we have fixed all of those missing 'died' checks.

The campaign is very broken indeed,though it's script-driven,so many
problems might be script engine related,but most of us are not very familiar
with that rather complicated scripting implementation.