On Thursday 12 July 2007, Martin Koller wrote:
> On Thursday 12 July 2007, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> > I think this is a bad way of doing it, since it introduces a second
> > system for translation, and extra files to keep updated, with no clear
> > system of finding out when they are out of sync. Instead, let us
> > modify the txt format slightly, so that it accepts and ignores _()
> > around text, and let the txt file loader run gettext on every string
> > it loads.
>
> Ah, yes - that seems the better way, indeed.

But what I forgot: we still need my described approach at least for the audio
files to be able to translate them.

BTW: any clue how I know which text is recorded into which .ogg file ?
Which file describes the link between text and audio filename ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com