On 7/17/07, Martin Koller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What about the follwing patch ?

Just a quick glance at src/multibot.c tells me you missed cases. That
will break multiplayer games badly, so it is important you catch them
all.

See eg sendDroidDisEmbark(). I would grep for psDroid->x, psStruct->x
and psD->x, and then go through at least src/multibot.c and
src/multistruct.c manually to be sure. Probably some others too.

Then you also need to use %u instead of %d when using printf/debug
with unsigned ints.

> Also there was a bug I think as
> previously there was
> -                       NetAdd(m,m.size,x);                     m.size +=
> sizeof(UWORD);
> -                       NetAdd(m,m.size,x);                     m.size +=
> sizeof(UWORD);
>
> 2 times sending x seems wrong to me, right ?

Good catch.

  - Per