The Watermelon schreef:
> On 8/1/07, Giel van Schijndel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Author: muggenhor
>> Date: Wed Aug  1 22:50:27 2007
>> New Revision: 2315

>> Log:
>> * move some variables into a more local scope (bool GotSpace, NewLine)
>> * add some comments
>> * actually parse newline characters (ASCII_NEWLINE to be precise which is
>> defined as '@' right now, we might want to change this)
>>
>> Modified:
>>     trunk/lib/ivis_opengl/textdraw.c
>>
> sorry but I didnt have the time to check which commit caused this warning, so
> I just reply to this very latest one:
>
> In textdraw.h line 43:
>
> extern unsigned int iV_GetCharWidth(char Char);
>
> should be:
>
> extern unsigned int iV_GetCharWidth(const char Char);
>
> seems you forgot to update the header declaration when changing it to const
> char
No, that should _not_ be the case. Const specifiers on non-pointer
parameters do _not_ need to occur in the function declaration, only in
the function definition. Especially so since it is an implementation
detail of that function, which none of it's users (i.e. functions
calling this function) ever have to deal with.

--
Giel