On 8/17/07, Kamaze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Today i found the following liberary: http://lib3ds.sourceforge.net/
> However, per said that he already has some expirience with this lib.
> But he didn't say something more...

I tested 3ds files exported from Blender, and it lacked important data
like vertex name tags (necessary for connectors), and I do not know
how it would deal with animations made in Blender. A file format is
only as good as the tools that can export to it...

I guess Kage could change his Blender plugin to produce proper 3ds
files instead of PIE files, though.

I feel that I still know too little about what formats are supported
and how much in which tools to make an informed decision about this.

  - Per