Hello again!

We've released another bugfix release for the 2.0 series of Warzone 2100.
No new features, just some problems which appeared in the recent releases were
fixed.

The complete changelog looks like this:
Fix: Make sure that sound still works with libvorbis 1.1 (this got broken in
2.0.9)
Fix: Prevent AMD OpenGL driver (slow) software rendering fallback, introduced
in 2.0.8 (bug #10486)
New: Distributors now should use --with-distributor="Some String" when
configuring, so we can track back where crashdumps come from
Change: Exit screen looks a bit cleaner than before now
Change: Add some more info to the POSIX exception handler (Used compiler,
responsible distributor)

For completeness sake I also give you the link to the ChangeLog, which also
lists all older versions.

As always, the files are available from our downloads page.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck
"Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your
profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://forums.wz2100.net/?topic=1244.0

Regards,
The Warzone 2100 Resurrection Forums Team.