Hi!

Everyone should run the following command in all of their working copies:
find -name entries | xargs
sed -i
's/4a71c877-e1ca-e34f-864e-861f7616d084\r/4a71c877-e1ca-e34f-864e-861f7616d084/'

The problem with the trainling \r in the UUID of our repository was fixed
yesterday.

Further, we will replace the repository with one with changes in the first 363
revisions (cleanup, name changes, make git-svn work).

So if anyone has a checkout of a revision less than 363, this should be
updated, since it will otherwise break after the repository is replaced.

For the replace to be possible we will have a commit lock for a few hours.
I'll write another mail when I know the exact time.

--Dennis