On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Author: devurandom
>  Date: Mon Feb 25 22:58:35 2008
>  New Revision: 3867

>  Log:
>  Why did QuesoGLC/fontrendering only work on Mac OS X? Because the texture
> was set conditionaly for it only.
>  This applies patch #961 correctly and thus closes it.
>
>  Modified:
>     trunk/lib/ivis_opengl/textdraw.c

For the record, I made this code conditional because I was not aware
that QuesoGLC was backwards compatible from 0.7.0 in this respect and
I did not want to break Warzone on the non-Mac platforms (because I
know how it feels to have it broken on the Mac platform by writing
code that only works on other platforms).

The call with the argument -1 was the original code before my change
to QuesoGLC 0.7.0.