On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Freddie Witherden
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  > So please vote now, for or against release of 2.1_beta2 by the end
>  > of the
>  > week.
>
>  So long as GLC works as expected under Windows, I am for it. If not
>  it might be worth holding off a few more days until we can get
>  something together.
>
>  On the netcode front everything is suspiciously quiet. I am yet to
>  get a chance to test it on OS X (big endian). While I expect there to
>  be a few (unforeseen) problems, they will most likely be minor things.

I am keenly interested in whether the savegame issues on OS X (both
endians) from 2.0.x still occur, an even more so how the net code
works.  If you want to find a time to play for an hour or two, I might
be able to find time in my schedule within the next week.  Let me
know.