             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 2.1_beta2
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release: None

Details:

When I have researched the lancer technology, I do not get the next research
for it, the turret or the hardpoint for example. None of them. Much, much
later in the tech tree the lancer turret and the lancer hardpoint appear,
that means the lancer is really useless after researching for a very long
time because the next lancer technology to use it appears very late in the
tech tree.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?11312>