On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Per Inge Mathisen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Ari Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> There will be no Mac executable of beta3 because it cannot build as
>> currently tagged.  Thanks.
>
> I thought Freddie had fixed the Mac build. If there still are
> problems, you can check the fix into both the 2.1 branch and the
> 2.1_beta3 tag. (The tag is just another branch, not necessarily set in
> stone.)

Not that I know of, and he certainly didn't coordinate with me about
it.  I'm working on getting trunk to build now, too.  I will commit
the fix to beta3 but wanted to clear it because a 'tag' may be just as
mutable as a branch, but should have a developer policy against
changes.