Am Dienstag, 17. Juni 2008 08:38:36 schrieb Per Inge Mathisen:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > So you cannot zoom into just a part of the map anymore?
>
> Correct.
>
> > Is there the possibility for a split mode?
> > Like having the minimap as it is now, and when pressing ..."m"... it
> > brings up a fullscreen (or rather: reacting like you proposed above) map?
>
> Why would you want that?
Because I maybe want to see what is going on in my current corner of the map
(i.e. on big maps), but also want to get an overview quickly.

In SupCom this is easily done by quickly zooming out to see the world and then
quickly zooming into the spot you want to observe. Till we support that, I
think having a nearest-surroundings minimap and a whole-world macromap would
be a good thing.

--Dennis