I just tested it with the latest Trunk and somehow i like it. Maybe with
the following features it would be even more useable:

- Higher map resolution when increasing the map.
- Maybe a Hotkey ('C' or 'M') which maximizes the Map to nearly
   fullscreen, and maybe also with some quick ans smooth
   maximize/minimize animation or soft in/out-blending.

-- Kamaze