Hi all,

As some of you may have noticed I have started to add clipboard
support to betawidget (starting with OS X). The bad news, however is
that it involves platform specific code.

Since one of the goals of betawidget is that it is portable and not
tied to SDL/Warzone (integration into Warzone Studio), I propose the
following directly layout for trunk/lib/betawidget:

betawidget
        platform
                sdl
                        clipboardOSX.c
                        clipboardX11.c
                        clipboardWin32.c
                        events.c
                qt4
                        clipboard.c
                        events.c
        widget.[ch]
        window.[ch]

This will mean that the platform/library wrapper code is versioned and
well maintained -- the idea being that by compiling betawidget +
platform/<something> one will end up with a fully working (and usable)
copy of betawidget (i.e., all helper methods are implemented, so no
linker errors).

However, as usual I want to know what you all make of this.

Regards, Freddie.