Right now, if you take a look at the download page:
http://wz2100.net/download

We have stable and testing sections.

We need to have stable 2.0.x *only* for windows & linux.  The mac 2.0.10
isn't stable at all, and is basically broken.  So remove that link from
there.

We need to have testing for 2.1 for all supported platforms.

And finally, we also need to have a unstable section for nightly builds, or,
we are going to go down the same path as we did before,  with beta 5.   Just
make it clear which section is what. :)

This would just need a windows build (which is already done, thanks to the
buildbot), and possibly a mac, but that depends if we can find someone to
build those every week or whatever the case may be.