Dennis Schridde schreef:
> Am Sonntag, 28. September 2008 15:50:24 schrieb Giel van Schijndel:
>> Tag of the `2.1 beta 5` release
> http://wiki.wz2100.net/Release_checklist
> Please follow all the steps listed there.
> (Missing translation import and bugtracker version increment made me notice
> you did not. Others may be missing as well, I did not check that.)

AFAIK only "project admins" can do the bug tracker increment. As for
translation import, honestly I haven't ever done anything with
Launchpad, so I wouldn't know where to start (I saw there where only
about 10ish newly translated strings though).

As for the checklist, I followed it except for these two things:
 * Create an AutoPackage / MojoSetup
 * Announce the release (didn't announce through all channels yet)

As for announcing, these are done:
 * forum/frontpage: has been done
 * dev mailinglist: I thought this should be done automatically by
sending the forum/frontpage notice to the ML (though as of yet I didn't
see anything)
 * IRC Channel: topic is changed, but I'm not going to spam a message
constantly
 * ModDB: Done [1]

[1]
http://www.moddb.com/games/warzone-2100/news/warzone-2100-21-beta-5-released