On 3/18/09, Zarel <zare...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/3/18 bugs buggy <buginato...@gmail.com>:
>
> > Well, it does that in the console via LOG_ERROR... doing that in the
>  > GUI... is not going to happen anytime soon.
>

> Oh, come on. So the user just gets kicked out, no explanation why? It
>  _better_ go in the GUI.

_YOU_ can do it then... GUI stuff is... well, you will see if you
tackle this.  It takes a heck of allot of code changes / additions to
do this kind of thing.
Besides, they DO get a explanation, it is just using stderr that will
show them the message.

Oh, and for the record, it isn't that I don't want it done, it is that
I have no time to get that part done.  At least, not now.

And I almost forgot, we are going with port 2100 right?