On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Christian Ohm <chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> Argh. Forgot the patch, and replied to the wrong mail...
>
> Updated patch.
>
> I've moved texture creation from video_write() into seq_Play(), where it makes
> more sense, and added a check for the video size. I've also removed the radar
> warning message, and added a check for the YUV420 format (though those should
> be committed separately).

I don't understand this part of the patch (new since first version):

                tmp = malloc(texture_width * texture_height * 4);

                glGenTextures(1, &video_texture);
                glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, video_texture);
                glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, GL_RGBA, texture_width,
texture_height,
                                0, GL_RGBA, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, tmp);
                glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER,
GL_LINEAR);
                glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER,
GL_NEAREST);
                glTexParameterf(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_CLAMP);
                glTexParameterf(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T, GL_CLAMP);

                free(tmp);

Do you upload an uninitialized buffer here?

  - Per