I think we should start converting the source code, on a file by file
basis, starting with the libs, and working our way to src.

The reason behind this is, it will be much easier to simply run astyle
when we get patches, to fix them into the proper format, and in the
long term, it is better for the project.

I purpose we go from hardly ever touched files first and then move lib to lib.

What I need to know, is what are people working on?

I know the netplay is off limits for now, as are lots of files in src,
judging by the patches on trac.

My order of things to run astyle on is:
widget
sound
sequence
script
exceptionhandler (?)
gamelib
ivis_common
ivis_opengl
framework
sqlite3 (?)

Something like a lib a week should be good enough?  In 10 weeks, we
would have the above listed libs converted.

Thoughts?