On Sunday, 10 May 2009 at 15:41, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 10. Mai 2009 14:10:00 schrieb Christian Ohm:
> > So you want to do release builds then as well? I thought it was "no release
> > builds before release", not sure who said that though.
> In fact it is very different from that: Always release builds, never anything
> else.
> I don't want to repeat the reasons again, so if you forgot, just ask me again.

Huh? Are we talking about the same thing? For 2.2 beta1/2 the available Windows
installers were only with debug builds, not release builds. While having
release builds as well might be an option (though not one I want to discuss
now), are you really arguing that not having debug builds is preferable? (And
if that's the case, yes, I'd like some link/explanation, as I really can't
remember any such discussion.)