On 8/24/09, Cheny Luo <chenxx...@xxxxxx.com> wrote:
> Hey, Warzone people!
>
>  This is targeted mostly at Buginator, because he's been handling the
>  download page for new releases.
>
>  You seem to be getting rid of old the download links right before a
>  new release, even before a new download is available. This is a very
>  bad idea, because during the interim, people on those platforms cannot
>  easily download Warzone.
>
>  I've again added the downloads back: http://wz2100.net/download
>
>  In the future, could you do this yourself?

Nope.
I don't see the point of it.

We want people to get *NEW* releases, not download old crap that we
don't really care about.

If they want old versions, then that is why we have the mirror links.
We should only have the latest version of the game listed.

The place holders are there for a reason, and  people should check
back for when the newest version of the game is available for that
platform.

I don't got a mac, so I can't make those.  I don't have Fedora, so
can't do that either.  I can only do windows + the tarball, and when
the other members get time, they upload the version, and update the
page.